Power washing Stroudsburg and Monroe Counties! Maintain the investment of your home by keeping it clean! We can power wash your siding, deck, concrete sidewalk or driveway and use the utmost care as we do with all our services!
Before and After
Low pressure washing for your home is the safest way to power wash your home’s exterior. Spraying a biodegradable house wash that is safe for your family, pets, plants and yard with a low pressure wash guarantees that your homes appearance looks it’s best.
Young’s Power Washing is:
- Biodegradable – Safe For Your Home, Plants, & Pets!
- Low Pressure – Still Cleans Well, But Reduces the Risk of Damage
- Guaranteed – We Will Keep Returning Until You Are Satisfied
- Professional – Commercial Grade Equipment & Detergents
Curious About Our House Washing Process?
Power washing process: Many prospects and customers have recently asked about our processes, technique, equipment and detergents. We have outlined below our standard, low pressure washing service in detail, so you know what to expect:
STEP 1: PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR POWER WASHING
When Young Sealcoat / Power Washing arrives at your home, our first step is to get your home prepped for our pressure washing service. This includes:
- Walking around your property and noting areas of concern;
- Using soft brushes on extended poles to loosen and remove any cobwebs and other debris;
- Saturate the plants around your home with water (low pressure!) to ensure they do not soak up any runoff detergents.
STEP 2: (LOW) PRESSURE WASHING YOUR HOME
- Once your home has been prepped for our low pressure washing service, we begin the cleaning!!
- A low pressure is used to pre-treat your home with temperature controlled water.
- A foaming detergent is then applied, one side at a time, to your home’s exterior.
- Scrub brushes are used to agitate the detergent in areas of notable dirt or mold buildup.
- For brick homes, the detergent may be applied several times to ensure the best possible clean (since brick is a porous surface).
- If you have tender plants, a steady stream of water is applied at low pressure.
STEP 3: RINSING YOUR HOME
- Once the detergent has been allowed to do it’s magic, a low pressure rinse is applied.
- The rinse is completed one side at a time while following the technician who is applying the detergent.
- This way, two technicians are working on one side of your home at a time to ensure the best possible pressure washing outcome!
- This step may be repeated until all the detergent has been properly rinsed from your home.
STEP 4: REVIEWING OUR PRESSURE WASHING WORK
- After the final rinse, both technicians review your home to ensure a professional cleaning.
- Our results are guaranteed or we’ll come back and wash your home again!
Call today for a free estimate! Young Sealcoating / Power Washing 570-977-3550
Fill out the form below with a description of the power washing you need done.